Monday, March 09, 2009

My God ... it's full of ... cosmic junk!

It was more or less at this point that I realised I had too much crap in my inventory. There's a glitch or oversight that caps the number of items you can hold in your ship's cargo manifest. I have a cubic buttload of artifacts I've been meaning to pawn off on the Thrynn, a stack of messages recorded on various planets, and more lifeform data and specimens than I probably should. *Insert Data singing 'Life-forms!' from the TNG movie here* This, my friends, is what sadness looks like. A hold a quarter empty with too many entries for the ship's computer to handle, and a screen teeming with Spemin vessel wrecks. All that Endurium, wasted! *sob*

Speaking of Endurium, the City of the Ancients is a sight to behold. To a Starflight player, at least one who hasn't spent too much time smashing Gazurtoid to bits and getting really really loaded up on Endurium, the sheer amount of fuel in the City will take your breath away. Holy Hannah. I had to go back twice to pick it all up. Well, I used to have room in my cargo pods for stuff... oh well. Back to Starport!

No comments:

Post a Comment